These external forces lead to internal conflicts within the widow. She succumbs to self-condemnation, blaming herself for her fate. These external forces lead to internal conflicts within the widow. She succumbs to self-condemnation, blaming herself for her fate. She feels guilty internalizing the fact that......
Psychological Health Programs
- Campaigns against chemical dependency for youths in and out of schools, families, addicts and recovering addicts
- Psychological and socio-economic support for vulnerable minority groups including widows, vulnerable children, widows and widowers
- Trauma Loss and grief debriefing for victims of trauma and grief
- Marriage and Family therapy for children, married and engaged couples, families and young people
- Peace building and conflict resolution for communities, schools and religious groups
- Capacity building and counselor supervision for teacher counselors, trainer counselors and corporate staff.
- Adjustment awareness and empowerment and advocacy for separated, divorced and single parents h. HIV/AIDS sensitization on prevention and advocacy for persons with disability, communities, schools, colleges, universities
- Support groups empowerment